*Editor’s note: This information was published in the August 2022 issue of Heartfelt Magazine, CHM’s monthly magazine that provides CHM membership-related tips and tricks, medical advice from doctors, testimonies from CHM members, and more. Please refer to the CHM Guidelines and applicable web pages for the most up-to-date information regarding CHM membership, sharing eligibility, and ministry news.*
By CHM staff member Jeri Ball
Got a sweet tooth? Looking for some keto recipes? This simple pound cake will be a great low-carb dessert recipe for you!
- 5 eggs
- ¾ cup granulated Swerve
- ½ cup melted butter
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ tbsp lemon zest
Lemon glaze ingredients:
- 1 cup powdered Swerve
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray 9x5 loaf pan.
- In medium mixing bowl, whisk eggs, granulated Swerve, melted butter, and lemon juice.
- In separate mixing bowl, whisk almond and coconut flour with baking powder until combined.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until combined without lumps.
- Pour batter in loaf pan and bake 45-55 minutes or until center is fully baked.
- Transfer cake to rack and allow to cool to room temperature.
- For glaze, mix ingredients together and drizzle on cooled cake.
Do you have a favorite healthy recipe? We’d like to share it! CHM members can submit their recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration in future magazines.