Workplace Type: Onsite
Employment Type: FT
Job Location: Barberton, OH
We are seeking a motivated and eager intern to join our team for a specialized project focused on Robotics Process Automation (RPA). The intern will undergo comprehensive training in RPA development, followed by hands-on experience working on a specific project over the course of 2-2 ½ months. This internship provides a unique opportunity for skill development, mentorship, and real-world application of RPA in a dynamic work environment.
What We Offer
- Faith and purpose-based career opportunity!
- Lunch is provided DAILY.
- Professional Development
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend a 1–2-week training program to gain a solid understanding of Robotics Process Automation tools and techniques.
- Engage in practical sessions to develop hands-on skills in RPA development.
- Collaborate with a mentor and team members to identify a relevant project for RPA implementation.
- Apply acquired skills to design, develop, and implement RPA solutions for the chosen project.
- Work independently on assigned tasks, ensuring project milestones are met.
- Have regular access to a mentor for guidance, support, and assistance with technical queries.
- Participate in team meetings to stay informed about ongoing projects and team dynamics.
- Prepare a comprehensive presentation or demonstration showcasing the completed RPA project.
- Communicate project findings, challenges, and solutions effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Currently enrolled in a relevant academic program (computer science, engineering, information technology, etc.).
- Strong interest in Robotics Process Automation and automation technologies.
- Basic programming knowledge and willingness to learn new technical skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- 3 months (flexible start and end dates)
- Hands-on experience with cutting-edge RPA technologies.
- Mentorship from experienced professionals.
- Exposure to real-world project implementation.
- Opportunity to showcase skills through a final presentation/demonstration.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic individual looking to kickstart your career in Robotics Process Automation, we encourage you to apply. This internship offers a unique blend of training, mentorship, and practical experience to enhance your skills and contribute to our team’s success.
About Christian Healthcare Ministries
Founded in 1981, Christian Healthcare Ministries (CHM) is a health care sharing ministry for Christians. CHM is a nonprofit, voluntary cost-sharing ministry through which participating Christians meet each other’s medical bills. The mission of CHM is to glorify God, show Christian love, and experience God’s presence as Christians share each other’s medical bills.