Workplace Type: Onsite (Hybrid Potential)
Employment Type: FT
Job Location: Barberton, OH
As a Program Services Process Analyst, you will be instrumental in optimizing our organization’s processing software and ensuring efficient operations. This role involves managing the IT Dev Gift Manager enhancement ticketing platform, addressing software bugs, and collaborating with different departments to enhance existing processes. Your contributions will directly impact our efficiency and the quality of service we provide.
What We Offer
- Compensation based on experience.
- Faith and purpose-based career opportunity!
- Fully paid health benefits
- Retirement and Life Insurance
- 12 paid holidays PLUS birthday
- Lunch is provided DAILY.
- Professional Development
- Paid Training
- Ticketing Platform Management: Manage the IT Dev Gift Manager enhancement ticketing platform (Freshworks/Freshservice), ensuring all enhancement requests are properly documented and tracked.
- Bug Reporting and Resolution: Receive and review bug reports from end users, identify root causes, and report issues to the IT development team through the ticketing platform. Follow up on bug resolutions to ensure user satisfaction.
- Process Improvement: Collaborate with department supervisors to identify and resolve process inefficiencies. Suggest process revisions or new process development as needed to enhance operational efficiency.
- Subject Matter Expertise: Participate as a subject matter expert in departmental projects, contributing to project deliverables and representing departmental needs in software development and process enhancements.
- Software Testing: Conduct rigorous testing on new processing software functions and enhancements, providing detailed feedback to the development team to resolve issues before public release.
Associate degree or equivalent job experience.
- Communication and Collaboration: Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with individuals from various departments to achieve common goals.
- Team Player: Strong team player who can participate in group discussions and work collaboratively, while also being self-motivated and capable of working independently.
- Software Expertise: Extensive knowledge of current processing software, with a preference for expertise in Microsoft Access. Familiarity with other program services centric software, including member portal, CHM mobile app (future), AMPS, Coral platform, etc., is a plus.
- Program Knowledge: In-depth understanding of program guidelines and policies, and the ability to implement them in software and process development.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to identify and address complex issues.
- Creative Thinking: Creative thinking ability to develop innovative solutions to complex problems and streamline processes.
This position is currently located onsite, but we offer the potential for a hybrid work arrangement after six months, subject to performance and business needs. You will work in a collaborative and dynamic environment that values innovation, continuous improvement, and professional development.
About Christian Healthcare Ministries
Founded in 1981, Christian Healthcare Ministries (CHM) is a healthcare sharing ministry for Christians. CHM is a nonprofit, voluntary cost-sharing ministry through which participating Christians meet each other’s medical bills. The mission of CHM is to glorify God, show Christian love, and experience God’s presence as Christians share each other’s medical bills.