Workplace Type: Onsite (Hybrid Potential)
Employment Type: FT
Job Location: Barberton, OH
The Project Coordinator defines the scope, details, and deadlines of projects within the Creative Teams, all within our project management system. The Project Coordinator provides status reports to the Brand Integrity Director to ensure timely project completion and efficient communication between the Creative Teams vertical and ministry team members involved in Creative Teams projects. Additionally, this role may serve as a representative or provide support to work on ministry-wide projects.
What We Offer
- Compensation based on experience.
- Faith and purpose-based career opportunity!
- Fully paid health benefits
- Retirement and Life Insurance
- 12 paid holidays PLUS birthday
- Lunch is provided DAILY.
- Professional Development
- Paid Training
Essential Job Functions
Ministry & Department Cultural Value
- Conduct oneself as a Christian and maintain the highest possible standards of biblical, ministerial, ethical and legal business practices.
- Maintains a professional, helpful and friendly attitude and appearance toward the Ministry, members and all employees.
- Conforms to the rules and regulations of the Ministry as outlined within the employee handbook.
- Participate in project-related meetings to assist in the scope, timeline, process instructions, and successful completion of the project from start to finish.
- Manage the Creative Teams vertical project management system through a user-friendly, thorough, and systematic process.
- Assist with the deployment of scope, details, and deadlines for projects and tasks associated with department and ministry-wide efforts to all participating team members, ensuring each applicable role or skillset is represented within the project process.
- Provide daily and/or weekly project status reports to the Brand Integrity Director for awareness and to obtain further direction amidst project developments
- Motivate other team members to perform their respective tasks and remind them as necessary.
- Maintain project-related paperwork by making sure all necessary materials are up-to-date, properly stored, user-friendly, and easily accessible.
- Take meeting notes for project-related meetings.
- Attend and take notes for project-related meetings on behalf of the Creative Teams vertical
Education & Background Experience
- College graduate or equivalent
- Mastery of project management
Personal Skills & Traits
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple project deadlines.
- Willingness to assist others as needed.
- Seeks guidance when necessary.
About Christian Healthcare Ministries
Founded in 1981, Christian Healthcare Ministries (CHM) is a healthcare sharing ministry for Christians. CHM is a nonprofit, voluntary cost-sharing ministry through which participating Christians meet each other’s medical bills. The mission of CHM is to glorify God, show Christian love, and experience God’s presence as Christians share each other’s medical bills.