Additional ways CHM protects you
- CHM doesn’t use insurance agents or third-party vendors in member recruitment. As a voluntary cost sharing ministry, not health insurance, CHM doesn’t contract with, incentivize, or authorize insurance agents to “sell” CHM to prospective members.
- Membership costs are not affected by age or health status.
- When a member joins CHM, they fully join the ministry. CHM does not pro-rate medical bill reimbursements to members based on the amount of monthly contributions sent to CHM but shares the full amount at the earliest possible time.
- Additional provisions for pre-existing conditions, which you can read about here.
- CHM complies with Sarbanes-Oxley by annually filing a Form 990 with the Internal Revenue Service. Additionally, CHM’s operational model enables it to be audited annually by an independent auditing firm, with audit results made available upon request.
Excelling still more
When making decisions about your healthcare, you want the option that prioritizes integrity, transparency, and excellence. That’s why we champion integrity and consumer protection. We consistently exceed industry standards to bring you peace of mind.