Workplace Type: Onsite with one remote day/week
Employment Type: FT
Job Location: Barberton, OH
As the Account Receivable/Maryland Specialist, you will be an integral part of our team, providing crucial support in handling Maryland member functions and assisting with accounts receivable during peak periods. Collaborating closely with the Maryland Specialist and the Gift Processing Specialist, you will learn and serve as a backup for functions related to onboarding, billing, member contact, and account receivable activities. Additionally, you will aid in posting contributions and handling phone calls during peak times.
What We Offer
- Compensation based on experience.
- Faith and purpose-based career opportunity!
- Fully paid health benefits
- Retirement and Life Insurance
- 12 paid holidays PLUS birthday
- Lunch is provided DAILY.
- Professional Development
- Paid Training
Maryland Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process Applications/Welcome Packets
- Assist with Reinstatement requests and tracking reviews.
- Respond to members promptly regarding membership changes, billing questions, reimbursements, etc. within a 24–48-hour turnaround time.
- Assist in reviewing Monthly Contribution Forms and CHM Plus bills.
- Assist in Maryland billing Members Escrow and CHM Plus
- Process and mailing of dropped memberships due to nonpayment
- Act as the primary point of contact for member and staff inquiries in the absence of the Team Lead.
Account Receivable Responsibilities (assistance during times of high volume):
- Post contributions to memberships and monitor data accuracy.
- Process overshare reimbursements
- Assist members via telephone, email, mail, and voicemail as needed.
- Participate in account receivable projects and initiatives.
- Be proficient or able to quickly learn 10-key.
- Excel with organization, multitasking, and independent work
- Maintains a professional attitude when interacting with staff members and members.
- Work collaboratively with all departments and provide assistance when needed.
- Eagerness and ability to learn and take initiative on a variety of tasks.
About Christian Healthcare Ministries Founded in 1981, Christian Healthcare Ministries (CHM) is a health care sharing ministry for Christians. CHM is a nonprofit, voluntary cost-sharing ministry through which participating Christians meet each other’s medical bills. The mission of CHM is to glorify God, show Christian love, and experience God’s presence as Christians share each other’s medical bills.