We want this experience to be full of joy and excitement as you welcome a new life into the world!
Maternity expenses are eligible for sharing after reaching $500 per pregnancy. Christian Healthcare Ministries will share qualifying bills for...
- Pre-natal (including up to three ultrasounds, provided they are medically necessary)
- Hospital delivery (including cesarean and multiple births)
- Home births
- Midwives (see Guideline R.11)
- Complications (mother and baby)
- Post-natal (up to six weeks)
- One lactation consultant (if medically necessary; an itemized charge must appear on your bill or you must submit a note from your healthcare provider)
...with a maximum of $125,000 per pregnancy, provided the mother joined the Gold program at least 300 days before the doctor’s estimated due date. This generally means that members must wait at least 30 days—one month—after joining the ministry before becoming pregnant in order for that pregnancy and delivery to be eligible for sharing (Women who choose to switch from a lower level to Gold should allow 30 days for the change to take effect).
Two exciting advantages:
- The maximum per-pregnancy amount of assistance is unlimited with participation in the Brother’s Keeper program.
- For mothers giving birth under CHM’s Gold program, any non-routine medical bills your baby incurs in the first three months after birth are eligible for sharing.
Download our complete Gold program maternity guide or view the CHM maternity Guideline (Guideline R). You can also download a sample medical bill log that will help you keep track of your maternity bills.