Maternity expenses are eligible for sharing after meeting a Personal Responsibility amount of $1,500 per pregnancy. You can bring this Personal Responsibility amount down to $1,000 by calling in and speaking with our Maternity Support Team for maternity-related education prior to conception or within the first 16 weeks of pregnancy. This education includes:
- Finding quality maternity care in your area
- Emotional and spiritual support
- Access to a nurse (9am-5pm EST)
- Helpful maternity resources
Maternities have a maximum of $125,000 per pregnancy, provided the mother joined the Gold program at least 300 days before the doctor’s estimated due date. This cap can be removed with the addition of Brother's Keeper.
Two exciting advantages available for eligible Gold pregnancies:
- The maximum per-pregnancy amount of assistance is unlimited with participation in the Brother’s Keeper program.
- For mothers giving birth under CHM’s Gold program, any non-routine medical bills your baby incurs in the first three months after birth are eligible for sharing under the mother's membership.
Download our complete Gold program maternity guide or view the CHM maternity Guideline. You can also download a sample medical bill log that will help you keep track of your maternity bills.
See for yourself the ways God uses CHM members to help families in need through our maternity testimonials.
The CHM family is here to support you through the thick and thin. Whether you’re just starting to learn about CHM, are a new mom about to have a baby, or already have a CHM baby, we want to support you, encourage you, and uplift you. Join our CHM Maternity Facebook group today.