*Editor’s note: This information was published in the July 2022 issue of Heartfelt Magazine, CHM’s monthly magazine that provides CHM membership-related tips and tricks, medical advice from doctors, testimonies from CHM members, and more. Please refer to the CHM Guidelines and applicable web pages for the most up-to-date information regarding CHM membership, sharing eligibility, and ministry news.*
By CHM staff member Havilah Spengler
This dip is a quick and easy dish to take to a Fourth of July party or is the perfect staple to keep at home for snacks or to spread on bagels and even burgers. You can store it in the fridge up to five days. Watch out—it can get addictive!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup diced radishes
- ¼ cup diced carrots
- 1/8 cup diced red or white onions
- 1/8 cup chopped parsley
- 1/8 cup chopped dill
- 1/8 cup chives
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Dice radishes and carrots and add to bowl.
- Chop green onions, parsley, dill, and chives. Leave a little aside for garnish and place the rest in the bowl with radishes and carrots.
- Add cream cheese and Greek yogurt.
- Add in garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Mix all ingredients together until everything is evenly distributed and mixed well.
- Top with herb mixture for garnish.
- Serve with any of your favorite veggies (cucumbers, peppers, and celery), pretzels or crackers.
Do you have a favorite healthy recipe? We’d like to share it! CHM members can submit their recipes to email@example.com for consideration in future magazines.