The Prayer Page is one of CHM’s programs to share medical bills for maintained pre-existing conditions. Through voluntary donations, the eligible medical needs of members are shared. It’s an amazing testimony to the power of the Holy Spirit and the generosity and love of our members. The Prayer Page is published in CHM’s monthly Heartfelt Magazine.
How does it work?
Gold-level members with maintained pre-existing conditions whose medical bills exceed the Gold Schedule limits–or Silver or Bronze members with bills from maintained pre-existing conditions–may be eligible to appear on the ministry’s Prayer Page. Members give CHM permission to include their names, addresses, summary of their condition, and current donation amounts.
All CHM members are then invited and encouraged to give to Prayer Page needs (above regular monthly gifts) as they feel led. These donations fund the Prayer Page and share the medical bills for maintained pre-existing conditions.
Tangibly serve others as the hands and feet of Christ
The Prayer Page is a great way to provide blessings to fellow members who have found themselves in medical situations and, quite often, in financial and spiritual stress. Sending notes of encouragement can uplift their spirits and remind them that they are not alone. Additionally, praying for fellow members makes an intangible impact on the lives of those in need.
Here are three reasons why you should consider giving to and supporting Prayer Page members:
- 100% of extra giving goes toward members’ medical bills.
- Donations to the Prayer Page are tax-deductible.
- Many members listed on the Prayer Page often explain how encouraged they were by receiving cards, letters, and emails.
How do I give?
There are several ways that you can support your fellow Christians through the Prayer Page:
- Pray as you go through the list of members with eligible maintained pre-existing conditions. We believe in the power of prayer to change hearts and lives.
- Donate through the Member Portal. You can easily set up recurring donations or make one-time donation through the your Member Portal account.
- If you don’t have a Member Portal account, you can donate by clicking the blue “Donate” button at the bottom of the CHM home page.
- Send cards, letters, emails, or notes of encouragement to members as you feel led by the Holy Spirit. You never know who you might impact through your act of service and kindness.