Christian Healthcare Ministries (CHM) has hundreds of participating groups—all of which are Christian organizations with an all-Christian staff. Furthermore, all group members meet other CHM membership requirements. You can also read our group testimonials.
Advantages of CHM group membership
- Significant savings on healthcare costs (some groups save as much as 50 percent compared to their previous health care plan)
- Employee out-of-pocket expenses are often significantly less
- Single-bill option for the group
- More advantages
CHM’s solutions will help you create a plan that affordably satisfies ACA requirements. However, your group plan must be set up properly or you can be heavily fined. Therefore, all groups should seek guidance from attorneys and CPAs knowledgeable about the law’s requirements. CHM can provide referrals to reliable, independent professionals.
It’s important to understand that because of the specific requirements of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), it’s usually not practical for for-profit organizations to pursue an ACA-qualified group plan with CHM.
For a cost analysis, please email us with the following information (* indicates required information):
- Group name*
- Complete mailing address*
- Contact name*
- Phone number*
- Valid email address*
- Total number of all singles, couples and families to be included in the plan
- Current plan deductibles
- Current plan’s monthly cost
- Current plan monthly contributions to Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) by the employer
- What month do you hope to make a plan change?
We’ll respond with an email overview and can also set up a webinar presentation at your convenience. Please note that you’ll also need to consult your tax and employee benefit professionals on this topic.